|CPU :||Marvell PXA320 @ 624 MHz|
|Keyboard :||48-key Alpha-Numeric; 28-key Numeric|
|Wireless Security :||WPA2 (Personal or Enterprise)|
|Model Number :||MC3190-Z|
|Dimensions :||7.6 x 4.7 x 6.4 in (19.34 x 11.94 x 16.26 cm)|
|IP Rating :||IP 54|
|Operating Temperature :||-10° to +50° C|
|Weight :||.648 Kg|
|Memory :||256MB RAM/1GB Flash as shipped, user expandable|
|Standard :||EPC Gen 2 DRM (DRM compliant up to 0.5W)|
|Storage Temperature :||-22°F to 160° F/-30°C to 70°C|
|Operating frequency :||EU: 865-868 MHz; US: 902-928 MHz|
|Humidity :||5-95% non-condensing|
|Display :||3 in. QVGA color display (320 x 320) touchscreen with backlight|
|Scanner :||RFID, 1-D laser scanner and 2-D imager|
|Battery :||Li-Ion 4,800 mAh @ 3.7Vdc (2X Battery only|
|Operating System :||Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5|
|Antennas :||Integrated orientation insensitive antenna|
Zebra, MC3190-Z, Handheld UHF RFID Reader
Zebra MC3190-Z is a business-class handheld UHF RFID reader designed specifically to extend the benefits of RFID beyond industrial spaces and into customer-facing and business environments. The MC3190-Z handheld UHF RFID reader starts with the signature rugged design and high performance that Motorola industrial handhelds are known for, and adds an advanced, high efficiency Zebra RFID reader engine for faster read rates and higher throughput. Add a groundbreaking new antenna design that drives RFID performance to new heights and the result is a highly versatile device that is at home in customer-facing environments—from retail stores and healthcare facilities to the business office.
- Lightweight, ergonomic pistol grip design.
- Built for all day comfort; reduces user fatigue in read- and scan-intensive applications.
- Zebra’s patented omnidirectional MAX RFID Antenna.
- Orientation-insensitive design eliminates the need for precise reader and tag alignment, for faster and more accurate reads.
- Color touchscreen.
- Easy and intuitive interface; reduces training time and costs.
- Pinpoint locationing technology.
- A unique combination of intuitive audible and visual cues easily guides workers to a specific item: as the device moves closer to the desired item, a beep tone increases in frequency and volume, while a sliding graphical bar increases in size.
- Easy-to-use Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Enables rapid and cost-effective application development.
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g wireless connectivity.
- Connects to virtually any wireless LAN for easy integration into any wireless enterprise environment; enables real-time wireless data capture anywhere in your environment.
- Zebra MAX Rugged: meets and exceeds MIL-STD 810F standards for drop, tumble and sealing.
- Built for all-day enterprise use; provides dependable operation despite the inevitable drops and spills; provides extended lifecycle; withstands wipe downs.
- Zebra MAX Data Capture.
- Offers exceptional RFID and bar code scanning functionality in a single device; eliminates the need to purchase two devices, reducing capital and operational costs.
- 320 x 320 display with backlight.
- 30% higher resolution than ¼ VGA for easier viewing in virtually any lighting condition.
Search By Product
Find your product faster and easier, this is a quick search!