|Type :||UHF Label|
|Protocol :||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Frequency Range :||840-960 MHz (Global)|
|Dimensions :||18 x 20 mm|
|Operating Temperature :||-40°C to +70°C|
|Operating Humidity :||20% to 90% RH Non-condensing|
|IC Type :||Alien Higgs-4|
|EPC :||128 Bits|
|User Memory :||128 bits|
|TID :||32 Bits|
|Material Compatibility :||Non-metal surfaces only.|
|Unique TID :||64 Bits|
|Access Password :||32 Bits|
|Kill Password :||32 Bits|
Why Buy Alien ALN-9714 (Bio) RFID Tag?
Alien, ALN-9714 (Bio) Passive UHF RFID Tag, Size: 18x20 mm, Read Range: Up to 0.30 m, Off Metal
|Product Code:||ALN-9714 Bio|
|20,000 or more||$0.17|
|5,000 to 20,000||$0.19|
|Sample Pack of 50||$50|
The Alien Technology® ALN-9714 (Bio) Passive UHF RFID tag is designed to be used in pharmaceutical applications, especially in the tagging of glass vials or ampules containing fluids or powders.
Powered by Alien®’s groundbreaking Higgs™4 UHF RFID IC and innovative “Bio” antenna design, Alien’s ALN-9714 deliverers industry leading EPC Gen 2 performance and reliability for pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Chemical tracking applications, especially for the tagging of compact glass vials.
An optimized memory footprint includes a 32-bit TID; a 64-bit Unique TID for authentication and next generation serialization applications; a 128-bit EPC memory bank; 128-bits of user memory for distributed data applications; and password protected read and write support capabilities to prevent unauthorized viewing modification of the tag’s data.
Alien’s ALN-9714 UHF RFID inlay tags are World Tag compliant, enabling consistent operation across diverse frequencies licensed in Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
- Designed to meet EPCglobal Gen2 (V1.2.0) and ISO/IEC 18000-6C
- Worldwide operation in the UHF RFID bands(840-960 MHz)
- 448-Bits of NVRAM Memory
- Pre Programed with a unique, unalterable 64-bit serial number
- User Memory can be Block Perma-Locked as well as read password protected in 32 Bit Blocks
- Class leading read and write performance
- Pre-encoded Multivendor Chip Serialization (MCS)
- BlastWrite™ and QuickWrite™ mass-encoding
- Dynamic Authentication™ - anti-cloning/anti-counterfeit technology
- Available in high-yield, high capacity dry/wet inlay rolls
- Small glass objects
- Small liquid filled objects
Search By Product
Find your product faster and easier, this is a quick search!