|Type :||UHF Label|
|Protocol :||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Frequency Range :||860-960 MHz (Global)|
|Dimensions :||97 x 15 mm|
|Operating Temperature :||-40°C to 85°C|
|Read Range :||Up to 5 m|
|IC Type :||Impinj Monza 4|
|EPC :||128 bits|
|Material Compatibility :||Non-metal surfaces only.|
|Attachment :||Acrylic, hot melt adhesive|
SMARTRAC, ShortDipole (Monza 4) Passive UHF RFID Tag, Size: 97x15 mm, Read Range: Up to 4.5 m, Off Metal
|Product Code:||ShortDipole Monza4|
|20,000 or more||$0.13|
|5,000 to 20,000||$0.15|
SMARTRAC ShortDipole Passive UHF RFID tags and inlays are specially designed for supply chain management, apparel and brand protection applications, and offer excellent global performance on lower detuning materials like cardboard, plastic, corrugated boxes and RTIs.
ShortDipole RFID tags and inlays have an optimized size of 101 mm / 4 inch form factor, which makes them suitable to be used with a wide range of supply chain labels. These RFID tags are available in dry, wet and paper tag delivery formats.
- Improved and stable global performance in a wide range of supply chain management, apparel and brand protection applications.
- Optimum performance on lower detuning material like cardborad, plastic, and also corrugate boxes and RTIs.
- High quality and perfect size product for 4 inch wide supply chain labels.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.
- Monza 4 QT™ technology capability.
- Possibility for different memory options: EPC from 128 bit to 496 bit and user memory from 32 bit to 512 bit.
- Serialized TID.
Search By Product
Find your product faster and easier, this is a quick search!