|Type :||UHF Label|
|Protocol :||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Frequency Range :||860-960 MHz (Global)|
|Dimensions :||11 x 25 mm|
|Operating Temperature :||-40°C to 85°C|
|IC Type :||Impinj Monza 5|
|EPC :||128 bits|
|Material Compatibility :||Non-metal surfaces only.|
|Attachment :||Acrylic, hot melt adhesive|
SMARTRAC, TRAP Near Field Passive UHF RFID Tag, Size: 25x11 mm, Read Range: Up to 0.45 m, Off Metal
|Product Code:||TRAP NF|
|20,000 or more||$0.14|
|5,000 to 20,000||$0.15|
|Sample Pack of 50||$50|
Perfect for small item-level retail and pharmaceutical applications.
SMARTRAC Trap UHF RFID tags and inlays are designed for item-level identification applications that require a small footprint and an excellent near-field performance. The compact and reliable Trap RFID tags are the perfect fit for small pharmaceutical and retail applications. They work well in both near field and far fields.
- Optimum solution for small item-level tagging, unmatched performance for small difficult-to-tag items.
- Great RF-stability in a small form factor.
- Top performance in retail and pharmaceutical applications.
- Excellent near field performance.
- Excellent performance in far field with high dielectric materials such as glass vials and Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs).
- Different memory features available with Monza 4 IC family: EPC from 128 bit to 496 bit, and user memory from 32 bit to 512 bit.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.
- Serialized TID.
Search By Product
Find your product faster and easier, this is a quick search!