|Type :||UHF Label|
|Protocol :||EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C)|
|Frequency Range :||860-960 MHz (Global)|
|Dimensions :||11 x 25 mm|
|Operating Temperature :||-40°C to 85°C|
|IC Type :||Impinj Monza 4|
|EPC :||128 bits|
|User Memory :||32 bits|
|Material Compatibility :||Non-metal surfaces only.|
|Attachment :||Permanent pressure sensitive adhesive|
SMARTRAC, TRAP Passive UHF RFID Tag, Size: 25x11 mm, Read Range: Up to 0.45 m, Off Metal
|20,000 or more||$0.17|
|5,000 to 20,000||$0.19|
Perfect for small item-level retail and pharmaceutical applications.
SMARTRAC TRAP passive UHF RFID tags and inlays are designed for item-level identification applications that require a small footprint and an excellent near-field performance. The compact and reliable Trap RFID tags are the perfect fit for small pharmaceutical and retail applications. These RFID tags work well in both near field and far field.
- Optimum solution for small item-level tagging, unmatched performance for small difficult-to-tag items.
- Great RF-stability in a small form factor.
- Top performance in retail and pharmaceutical applications.
- Excellent near field performance.
- Excellent performance in far field with high dielectric materials such as glass vials and Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs).
- Different memory features available with Monza 4 IC family: EPC from 128 bit to 496 bit, and user memory from 32 bit to 512 bit.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2004 Environment Management System support.
- Serialized TID.
Search By Product
Find your product faster and easier, this is a quick search!